Feldmeier can bring factory built quality to your onsite manufacturing requirements. From routine modifications and repairs, to complex alterations for a completely new process, our field technicians will minimize your downtime and extend the life of your equipment. Next time you need work done on-site consider Feldmeier for the same quality craftsmanship you have come to expect from our factory built equipment.
- Service from our six (6) locations
- Simple or complex designs
- Adding & changing fittings
- Repair damage or leaks
- ASME / National Board ‘R’ stamp for pressure vessels
- Heat transfer repairs
- Retrofit agitation design & installation
- Field fabricated vessels
- On-site CIP testing
- Vessel refinishing
- On-site spot electropolishing
- We will service all tank manufacturers equipment
Feldmeier can bring factory built quality to your onsite manufacturing requirements. Don’t sacrifice your needs due to shipping restrictions or tight onsite clearances. Whether we are site finishing the assembly of factory fabricated subassemblies or completely fabricating onsite to suit, our onsite crews are equipped to efficiently handle your situation with the same quality craftsmanship you have come to expect from our factory built equipment.
- Oversize designs that are impractical to ship by road
- Factory subassemblies to minimize the site timeline
- In-place fabrication to minimize disruption of the rest of your process
- Segmented designs to route your new vessel through doorways, hallways, etc.
- Demolition and disposal of your old equipment is available
- Work with your rigging contractors or ours