Current Job Openings
Join Feldmeier Equipment’s team! We’re looking for hard-working, self-motivated candidates who want to excel in their career while having fun manufacturing stainless steel vessels.
- Project Engineer (Syracuse, NY)
- Machine Operator (Syracuse, NY)
- Grinder/Metal Finisher (All Locations)
- Welder Fitter (All Locations)
- Shipping Coordinator (Syracuse, NY)
How to Apply
Feldmeier is building a new state of the art manufacturing and office facility, looking to hire Engineers to join our Design Group. A front runner in the industry, Feldmeier is seeking highly motivated engineers who have an aptitude for manufacturing/ fabrication and to work in a facility where you can see your projects built every day. Feldmeier is a hands-on company, partnering with employees to create vessels for an industry that shapes how people live their lives.
A manufacturer of custom stainless steel processing equipment is hiring a Project Engineer. As an Engineer, you will create and revise AutoCAD drawings for project approval and in-house fabrication. As a Project Manager, you will monitor and influence all aspects of an order. As a self-motivated leader, you will build a career obtaining personal and professional growth with the Feldmeier Equipment employee family.
Provide technical support in the form of design calculations and adherence to project specifications, codes, and standards. Maintain and communicate project schedules, deliverables, and monitor critical path items.
Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, an associated field, or 2-5 years’ design experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, an associated field, or 2-5 years’ design experience.
- Proficiency with 2D AutoCAD required, knowledge of 3D design is a plus.
- A desire to develop your leadership skills to command ownership and success of your projects.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to document and communicate project updates to a customer and project team.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task efficiently.
From the advent of the Triple Tube Heat Exchanger, to the Spray-Up silo cleaning system, and most recently the Feldmeier’s entire Farma Mixer agitation line; Innovation has been, and will continue to be, a family tradition.
Driven to improve the way the world processes fluids, Feldmeier Equipment was founded in 1952 when Robert H. Feldmeier developed the world’s first Triple Tube™ Heat Exchanger. From this revolutionary advancement grew a family inspiration to expand ingenuity and forward thinking to a variety of industries. Feldmeier Equipment has since become a respected supplier to some of the most elite companies worldwide in their respective trades. From pharmaceutical, biotech, and cosmetic clients to brewers and food, dairy, and beverage processing facilities, the Feldmeier name has become a trusted resource for quality, dependable stainless steel processing equipment.
As we have grown from a single facility in Syracuse NY to now six manufacturing facilities in four states with global reach, there continues a constant theme that keeps us true to our original principles; The Feldmeier name and family which remains the backbone of the company today, now three generations strong.
The company offers a competitive benefits package including health, dental, and life insurance, and a 401K plan, employer paid 401k match, employer paid life insurance, paid vacation, company picnics and many other incentives. Salary DOE
Job Type: Full-time
As Feldmeier Equipment plans for the future, we are seeking highly motivated individuals with a strong work ethic and machining experience to join our production team! Work in a NEW state of the art facility that provides a rewarding full-time career, in an enjoyable, fast-paced environment.
Feldmeier offers a full benefits package including employer-paid life insurance, employer match 401k and premium paid time off, plus the opportunity to learn a skill and fabricate stainless steel vessels for customers around the world.
Full time- all shifts, night shift preferred. 40 or more hours a week. Overtime available. $1 differential for the night shift.
Successful candidates must have experience with:
- 2D AutoCAD
- CNC controls
- Advanced Math Skills
- BluePrint Reading
- Technical skills
- Detail Orientated
- Strong ability to multitask
- good work ethic
- ability to work independently and self-motivate
- Must be able to be physically active during 8-hour shift and hold, move, maintain 20 pounds constantly with a range of motion.
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Reliable Transportation
- Manufacturing Experience
- Basic knowledge of hand tools required. Body shop or manufacturing experience a plus. Creativity is a plus.
Competitive Benefits Package to Include:
- Dental, Vision and Medical insurance
- Company Provided Life Insurance
- Optional Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Company match 401k
Pay is dependent on experience; minimum pay is $16.00 to with opportunities for advancement. Insurance Benefits, Vacation time, 401K, Wages DOE, EOE. Visit our website for application www.feldmeier.com. Resumes or completed applications can be sent to the email listed in the careers section of the website or responded to add.
Join our expanding team! As Feldmeier Equipment plans for the future, we are seeking highly motivated individuals with a strong work ethic to join our production team. Feldmeier offers a full benefits package including employer-paid life insurance, employer match 401k and premium paid time off, plus the opportunity to learn a skill and fabricate stainless steel vessels for customers around the world. A rewarding full-time career, for anyone willing to work hard and learn the metal fabrication trade. All training is done on-site.
METAL FINISHER/GRINDER: Full time- all shifts, Monday – Friday 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM. 40 or more hours a week. Overtime available. Basic knowledge of hand tools required with the ability to manually grind and polish welds. Body shop or manufacturing experience a plus. Must be able to be physically active during an 8-hour shift and hold, move, maintain 20 pounds constantly with a range of motion. Bending, rolling and MIG welding. Candidate must be able to read blueprints, follow directions, work independently and produce quality goods. Creativity is a plus. Insurance Benefits, Vacation time, 401K, Wages DOE, EOE. Visit our website for application www.feldmeier.com. Resumes or completed applications can be sent to the email listed in the careers section of the website or responded to add.
High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
Metal finishing/Welding Experience
Competitive Benefits Package to Include:
Dental, Vision and Medical insurance
Company Provided Life Insurance
Optional Life Insurance
Short Term Disability
Company match on 401k
Personal, Vacation, and Holiday Pay. Pay is dependent on experience; minimum pay is $16.00 to start with opportunities for advancement.
Full time- All shifts. Overtime/weekends available. Experience in custom fabrication preferred. Basic tools needed, good shop math, ability to read blueprints & TIG experience a plus. 401k, Insurance Benefits, Vacation Time, Wages DOE, EOE. Apply in person 6715 Brooklawn Parkway, NY 13211 or send completed application to email@example.com
Feldmeier Equipment is seeking an Entry Level Shipping Coordinator to become an integral part of our team! You will primarily help outgoing shipment activities to meet delivery times and customer expectations. Takes strong attention to detail and ability to focus and excuse on multiple tasks. Full benefits package available along with employer-paid life insurance, 401k match, premium pay, and Paid Time Off policy. The minimum hourly wage is $18.00 per hour or based on experience.
- Prepare shipping boxes, packing lists and ensure all items are accounted for
- Oversee the load of outgoing shipments
- Unpack, verify, and record incoming merchandise or material
- Arrange appropriate transportation of products
- Work with shipping vendors to compare costs and delivery times
- Ability to be physically active for 8 hours a shift
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Previous experience in shipping, logistics, or other related fields
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills