Submit application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Job Openings:
Join Feldmeier Equipment’s team! We’re looking for hard working, self-motivated candidates who want to excel in their career, while having fun manufacturing stainless steel vessels.
WELDER/FITTER: Full time- All shifts. Overtime/weekends available. Experience in custom fabrication preferred. Basic tools needed, good shop math, ability to read blueprints & TIG experience a plus. 401k, Insurance Benefits, Vacation Time, Wages DOE, EOE. Apply in person 6800 Townline Road Syracuse, NY 13211 or send completed application to email@example.com
METAL FINISHER/GRINDER: Full time- all shifts, Monday – Friday. Basic knowledge of hand tools required with ability to manually grind and polish welds. Body shop or manufacturing experience a plus. Must be able to be physically active during 8 hour shift and hold, move, maintain 20 pounds constantly with a range of motion. Insurance Benefits, Vacation time, 401K, Wages DOE, EOE. Apply in person 6800 Townline Road Syracuse, NY 13211 or send completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
PROJECT ENGINEER: A manufacturer of custom stainless steel processing equipment is hiring a Project Engineer. As an Engineer, you will create and revise AutoCAD drawings for project approval and in-house fabrication. As a Project Manager, you will monitor and influence all aspects of an order. As a self-motivated leader, you could build a career, obtaining personal and professional growth with the Feldmeier Equipment employee family.
Responsibilities: Provide technical support in the form of design calculations and adherence to project specifications, codes, and standards. Maintain and communicate project schedules, deliverables, and monitor critical path items.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, an associated field, or 2-5 years’ design experience.
- Proficiency with 2D AutoCAD required, knowledge of 3D design is a plus.
- A desire to develop your leadership skills to command ownership and success of your projects.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to document and communicate project updates to a customer and project team.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task efficiently.
The company offers a competitive benefits package including health, dental, and life insurance, and a 401K plan, Salary DOE.
Job Type: Full-time