Feldmeier recognizes that a successful startup must accompany your shipment. To ensure a smooth receipt and startup, we are pleased to invite you for an in-process inspection of your equipment, as well as pre-shipment Factory Inspection Testing (FAT) at completion. Site Acceptance Testing (SAT) support options are also available.
Feldmeier exceeds the quality and documentation requirements necessary to help our customers achieve Installation, Operation & Performance Qualifications to satisfy regulatory agencies and their clients, ensuring a smooth review and validation. All testing will be verified prior to shipping, documented and sent in the final vessel manual if required.
- Dedicated in-house staffing for FAT
- Inspection support for all applications, specializing in Pharmaceutical markets.
- Standard or custom test protocols available
- Dimensional checks
- Surface finish testing
- Riboflavin CIP unit testing
- Agitator “wet” testing
- Drainage testing
- De-ionized water
Developing a sufficient oxide film is a crucial step in ensuring years of service from your processing equipment. Typically achieved via chemical treatment of the surface, Feldmeier has developed multiple factory cleaning and passivation options to assist you in preparing your new equipment for service, and can help match the correct option to your application.
- Multiple acid options from mild to aggressive
- Verification of passivation via electronic meter testing
- Full factory coverage of all product contact surfaces
- Fully rinsed and sealed prior to shipment
For verification of Clean In Place (CIP) coverage of your tank or vessel, Feldmeier offers Riboflavin testing of many product lines. Custom spray units are tested to ensure reliable performance in your actual vessel. Results can be visually witnessed and documented along with flow rate and supply pressure.
- Pharmaceutical and cosmetic applications are common
- Custom drilled spray units ensure flow is directed at critical areas
- Standard and custom solutions to difficult applications
Feldmeier offers electropolished finishes under 10 Ra. This is consistently achievable due to our more than (2) decades of experience. Offering electropolishing in multiple facilities has allowed us to optimize our processes, which culminated in the expansion a new Electropolishing division of our Syracuse, NY facility in 2006. In addition to the largest Electropolishing capacity in the industry, Feldmeier electropolishes components and vessels of all sizes up to 40,000 gallons or more.
- In-house electropolishing (Not subcontracted)
- 10 Ra surfaces are consistently achieved
- Large vessel capacity
- Components and agitation
- Onsite spot electropolishing is available